Tuesday 19 March 2013

Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Hello everyone! I have a lot of news to tell you all. 
Unfortunately I had to leave Buenos Aires last week due to some very personal issues involving family. 
I'm not going to get into any details about it but don't worry! Everything is sort of okay now. 
Here are my photos from my last week :) <3 I miss Everyone so much! x


My Uncle and Aunt <3

With my Cousins <3



There is something about two dads with empty wallets, carrying a hell of a lot of shopping bags that really cheers me up! <3 



Last Sunday, my dad, my uncle and his family and I went out for the day to where we lived when I was a baby. Above is a photo of me and my dad (look how small he is!!!!!!!!!!) in front of our old house. After lunch we all went to the riverside to play Frisbee. 



The day before I left I met up with Lucas and Sebastian (my adopted parents) two old ladies with a bit too much facial hair to say goodbye. 





My flight left Buenos Aires last Thursday. It was incredibly sudden so I had quite a lot of money left and I bought the entire Havanna shop. 



This was about a third of my Havanna buys! Also due to the amount that I have been travelling recently I have started to feel a bit like a low budget, less bitchy Bryan Boy so I made sure I had some BB style in-flight reading. Also eww Diet Coke, I wanted Coke Zero.
The flight was about 13 hours long so I spent most of it enjoying the surprisingly good entertainment system. I started out watching Anna Karenina, a beautiful classic Russian romance ... and ended up watching cartoon network.


As I write this, I should be packing because I leave tomorrow lunchtime for Dublin (my whole life is spent at airports) I will be there for about a month, relaxing, studying and doing fun things.  Does anyone in Ireland read this blog? I will be staying in Dublin and hopefully spending some time in Wicklow. I'll do my best to take as many photos as possible. 
I am also hoping to go to Barcelona and France before the end of the summer as well. I start University in September/October in Wales to study French and Spanish. I'm excited and nervous.
BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Tobi x


No comments:

Post a Comment