Thursday 31 January 2013

Paris and New Hair!

Hello everyone, once again I have been neglecting my blogging duties and have just been generally lazy as hell. (I leave for South America next week and I am sooooo nervous and unprepared)

Two weekends ago I went to Paris at the end of Men's fashion week.
The weather was soooo terrible! It was during the heavy snow storm we had in northern Europe and the Eurostar was delayed by 3 hours so the travelling was horrible. 
Unfortunately I didn't take many photos but here are all the good ones :)

Gard Du Nord

View from where I was staying :)







Amazing Japanese style lobster


I met up with my friend Aurore who used to work in my old school and taught me a lot about French fashion History (and the technical vocab) It was so nice to be able to talk in French properly with a French person! Sorry about the quality of this pic.

Pretty sure my hair is alive.


It was such an amazing weekend and I can't wait to go back and spend some proper time in Paris! Paris has a lot of faults but I've really started to see its good side and I can't wait to explore more of it. 

In other news I had my hair cut! I really really wanted GD's salt and pepper hair with the short back and sides but because Argentina (South America in general) isn't the safest of places, my family have warned me not to dye my hair and be very careful with the way I dress so I had to go for a more toned down look. These are the two photos I showed my hairdresser.





I asked for it to be as short as possible so this cut can last me as long as possible while I'm in Argentina. Anya also wanted to make the fringe more choppy. I don't think it's exactly GD but I'm getting used to it and starting to really love it! Anya laughed and said I actually look like a boy this time! :D
(p.s. thats my new Jeremy Scott x Adidas top)

Bad front camera selfie, I look like an alien!!!!

Also I've been doing a lot of cooking recently as my mum has been quite ill, here is some Black Olive, Sun-dried tomato and Anchovy bread I made for my sisters upcoming 16th b-day party :)
Sorry this post was so picture heavy with no real content but I'm meant to be packing for Argentina, packing up my entire room for a potential house move, cooking food and cleaning the entire house and I have to walk my dog so ... I'm quite busy! 

I've also started writing several posts about REAL subjects for once and not just photos and my boring life updates. I'm quite excited about having some serious content on here for once. 
Also expect my first post from Argentina at the end of next week! (OMG OMG OMG IT'S SO CLOSE AND I AM SO NOT READY PLEASE HELP ME!) I'm really looking forward to it being summer though! South American beaches and 40 degrees and sexy tanned people everywhere sounds quite nice right now! :P 

I hope you are all having a good day, Tobi xxx

(oh I almost forgot, having a fabulous textiles play date/drunken sleepover with my fabulous Lucinda early next week as a mini good bye England party so hopefully I will have some fun stuff to post from that as well)

4 comments:

  1. boy I love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 haha i think it could really work with some gyaruo co-ords :D thinking of coming back xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I WAS TOTALLY WONDERING IF YOU WOULD NOTICE IT!!!! :D X

      Delete