Saturday 22 September 2012

Fashion and Makeup

About two weeks ago I did some "modelling" for my friend Heikki who needed to test out a new lens. Unfortunately I had the flu really badly so I looked dead in all the photos. I took my own outfit and also bought some of Heikkis clothes from him which I wore as a second outfit. Here are the best photos.

Shirt: All Saints
Jeans: Topman
The Rest: Oona of course

Tracksuit: Jeremy Scott
Fur gloves: Fur stall in Paris
The rest: No idea!
I have also been trying out the kpop inspired eye makeup and a website that makes gifs. The first look was from last week, I got incredibly drunk and threw up on a bus after being kicked out of DTM. Embarrassing for me but a proud moment for my friends as it is part of the "becoming Finnish"  initiation. 
That is a killer eye spasm I have going on! <3
The second look is for tonight's party celebrating Davy and Ralf's birthdays. I was inspired by Nu-Goth fashion, Key from shinee and TOP from Bigbang. We will probably all have blog posts about tonight's party so stay tuned.

Awkward posing.

I hope you are all having a nice autumn, it's bloody freezing in this country already! I never thought I would consider England warm but the world (particularly Finland) is full of surprises. Tobi x

(p.s. to my family and friends who read this, I promise I will start blogging more about my life here and not just fashiony stuff, as my mum has already told me off for being boring!)

13 comments:

  1. You had nice photoshoot with Heikki ^^ They both would be from fashion magazine :D I also like your both make up what you made~ ♥ *o* They both looks very good on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you such a model ; ) love the pics boy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look good even half dead from the flu. XDD But please don't leave so much chest exposed when you're sick. ♡ *fuss fuss*

    P.S. OMG that second gif..! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, everyone keeps telling me off for wearing so little, but I don't have any jumpers and I get hot too easily! and Thank you ;) x

      Delete
  4. Oooh, wishing I looked good when down with the flu! I look like a zombie <3 Stop being pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHHH look at you gyal! Though RIP your liver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIP liver! he was good while he lasted, but he just couldn't take the heat! xx <3

      Delete
  6. You look good with this shorter hairstyle ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally look like a model !(◎_◎;) Or at least like a member of a 90's boy band (I miss them ><)

    Your makeup skills are ❤❤❤❤ :)

    ReplyDelete